The Top 3 Conditions to Monitor for an Optimal Drying and Curing Environment
- Tim Gordon
What You’ll Learn In This Masterclass
- How drying and curing affect your crop’s final end-product
- The 3 conditions to monitor for an optimal curing environment
- How to properly cure
Tim Gordon's Session Is Available Until Saturday, Feb 20
Your job as a grower isn’t over as soon as you’ve harvested your crops. In fact, the drying and curing phase is pivotal to the quality and smoothness of the smoke you’re about to enjoy. Learn just how, and what conditions to keep optimal for the best cure possible.
Tim GordoN | Synchronicity President and Chief Science Officer
Tim Gordon is widely viewed as one of the most knowledgeable experts in the world on everything cannabis, hemp and CBD. He’s the President and Chief Science Officer at Synchronicity, a brand dedicated to creating the highest-quality, premium Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil products available.
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to growing elite cannabis from seed to harvest from your home?
3) Why do you want to grow elite cannabis from your home? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now To Get PREMIUM ACCESS To All World Class Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor Masterclass Sessions Plus $5500 In Exclusive Bonuses
© 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 curated by Cannabis Therapy Network