Home Growers Guide to Growing In Living Soil
- TAD HUSSEY
What You’ll Learn In This Masterclass
- How living soil differs from other mediums
- The benefits of living soil
- How to make living soil
Tad Hussey's Session Is Available Until Thursday, Feb 18
Living soil is up-and-coming in the cannabis industry, as a beneficial medium for boosted growth. The natural and organic blend can produce hardier plants, increase potency, and improve taste and smell. Find out how, plus a go-to way to make your own from home.
TAD HUSSEY is the owner of KIS Organics and a partner in Kaizen Consulting. He received his BA from the University of Washington in 2000 and his Masters from Macquarie University in Australia in 2005. His company’s mission is to help growers in working towards more sustainable and environmentally friendly ways of growing cannabis using science-based horticulture.
Tad also hosts the Cannabis Cultivation and Science Podcast where he interviews scientists, authors, and farmers to help bridge the gap between agriculture, horticulture, and the cannabis industry.
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to growing elite cannabis from seed to harvest from your home?
3) Why do you want to grow elite cannabis from your home? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now To Get PREMIUM ACCESS To All World Class Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor Masterclass Sessions Plus $5500 In Exclusive Bonuses
© 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 curated by Cannabis Therapy Network