How To Recognize Different Types of Seeds and Tips To Get Seeds to Germinate
- Milo Yung
What You’ll Learn In This Masterclass
- Varied types of seeds and their key differences
- How to recognize and identify good seeds from bad seeds
- How to germinate seeds, and why you would breed your own
Milo Yung's Session Is Available Until Friday, Feb 19
While all cannabis seeds may look similar, there’s more to them beyond the shell. Here, you’ll learn how to identify, recognize and germinate seeds that are best for breeding or improving upon your favorite cultivars.
Milo Yung | Founder of Big Buddha Seeds
Milo is a feminization specialist, breeder, high times cup winner, Spannabis champions cup winner.
Big Buddha Seeds are mostly famous\infamous for creating 1st cheese strain into seed form, they are the creators of the cheese seed.
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to growing elite cannabis from seed to harvest from your home?
3) Why do you want to grow elite cannabis from your home? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now To Get PREMIUM ACCESS To All World Class Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor Masterclass Sessions Plus $5500 In Exclusive Bonuses
© 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 curated by Cannabis Therapy Network