Simple Cost vs Quality Guide of Grow Mediums
- Latoyia Rucker
What You’ll Learn In This Masterclass
- The types of growing mediums most commonly used for cannabis.
- The pros and cons of each.
- How to choose which is best for you.
Latoyia Rucker's Session Is Available Until Thursday, Feb 18
Whether you’re improving your operation, or just starting out - what grow medium you’ll use is a major decision. Not only for the quality of growth, but for budgeting purposes too. Here you’ll learn the benefits of each type, and the most important factors to consider.
LaToyia R. Rucker | COO at Calyxeum
LaToyia is an experienced Entrepreneur, Educator, Master Gardener and Native Detroiter. She has been featured on Detroit’s local WJR, and NPR’s Stateside along with her business partner, sharing industry knowledge and being a female in Cannabis. One of the first females to co-own a Medical Marihuana Licensing Clinic, and featured speaker at Michigan’s First Cannabis Expo.
In 2014 she was selected by Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business and currently is very active as an alumni. She was also selected by Bloomberg LP 10,000 Small Businesses Coaching Session in 2017. LaToyia is also the founder and owner of Kid Fit Childcare Centers with two metro Detroit Locations.
LaToyia holds a B.S. in Biology from the Tuskegee University, a Master Degree in Education from Wayne State University, and a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from Capella University.
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to growing elite cannabis from seed to harvest from your home?
3) Why do you want to grow elite cannabis from your home? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now To Get PREMIUM ACCESS To All World Class Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor Masterclass Sessions Plus $5500 In Exclusive Bonuses
© 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 curated by Cannabis Therapy Network