A guide on grow room electrical safety
- Gretchen Schimelpfenig
What You’ll Learn In This Masterclass
- Why electrical safety is important for your grow room.
- The meaning of basic electrical terms: watts, volts, and amps.
- Various methods to improve your grow room’s electrical safety
- Mistakes to avoid to keep your grow room and working conditions safe.
Gretchen Schimelpfenig's Session Is Available Until Friday, Feb 19
Cannabis grows require a lot of power. Lights, ventilation, and heating all require more power than most home appliances. In order to keep your grow under the radar and safe, you will need to ensure you are using a reasonable amount of power. Follow our guide to ensure you are not exceeding your maximum power supply in your home grow.
In addition to power constraints, we have compiled a list of various safety precautions for working with electric devices in your home grow. Everything from safety goggles to moisture control is important in avoiding shorts, injury, shock, fire, and overloading.
Gretchen Schimelpfenig | Technical Director at Resource Innovation Institute
Gretchen is an interdisciplinary engineer focused on mitigating climate change at an industrial and international level. Focused on improving resource efficiency in controlled environment agriculture and cannabis cultivation & production facilities through market transformation.
She applies her background in MEP and building envelope commissioning, high performance lighting, HVAC, and dehumidification systems, electric utilities, energy efficiency program development, implementation, measurement & verification, and evaluation, sustainable building design and construction approaches for new and existing buildings, industrialized and prefabricated construction, and lean project management.
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to growing elite cannabis from seed to harvest from your home?
3) Why do you want to grow elite cannabis from your home? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!
Brought To You By
Act Now To Get PREMIUM ACCESS To All World Class Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 Indoor Masterclass Sessions Plus $5500 In Exclusive Bonuses
© 2021 Homegrown Weed Summit 1.0 curated by Cannabis Therapy Network